He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me....oh who cares! This post is for all my single ladies who, like me, have started celebrating Galentine's Day instead.  I am not one for quoting "Sex in the City" but this quote from Mr. Big really speaks volumes to the way I view my relationship with my girlfriends:"You three know her better than anyone, you're the loves of her life, and a guy is just lucky to come in forth"I planned a night for my favorite gals, filled with the best sweets, movies, and of course LOTS of wine!!! The perfect, cozy outfit for any girls' night is seersucker pajama pants and the "Hello, Sugar" cropped sweatshirt by Draper James! I am LOVING this cropped sweatshirt going into Spring, paired with white jeans by DL 1961 and a cute wedge from Chocolate Blue or Marc Fisher.

This next outfit is perfect if you and your girlfriends' decide to take on the town for Valentine's Day. I chose this sassy LaRoque white blouse, paired it with straight leg frayed Parker Smith Jeans, some TDF Marc Fisher peep toe booties, and then topped it off with a hot pink Lisi Lerch tassel earrings & a fold over python Gigi New York clutch. This outfit defines "fun and flirty" and is so on trend!

Valentine's Day is a time to show love for all the amazing people in your life! Make sure to send love to your family, girlfriends, coworkers, and anyone else special in your life. Oh and don't forget to hug your girlfriends extra tight this Valentine's Day--I know I will!!

Hope your weekend is full of lots of love!!
xoxo
Carly





Add a Monogram for only $15!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment