Now that February has come to a close, I have decided to look back on all my favorite new arrivals!  All of these would make perfect transitional pieces for this crazy Kentucky weather!

The first piece I chose is the navy knit White and Warren Fringe sweater!  I cannot resist the ADORABLE fringe detail!  I paired it with the Mara DL 1961 straight leg jeans, Mad Jewel white bonbon earrings, a Hobo crossbody purse, and my favorite pair or Marc Fisher Wedges! For these cold weather days, wear it with a long sleeve white top or pop on a white button down for some extra class.







This next look helped me channel inner peace, love, & that 70's vibe. I absolutely adore this ruffle neck top by Traffic People & the flared Joy DL1961 white jean combo! Flare jeans are really making a comeback this year which I LOVE; they are great for taking any look to the next level.  This outfit will be SO fun in the summer but also could be worn now with your favorite leather jacket! And no 70's vibe would be complete without a pair of square Tom Ford sunnies!






Last, but certainly not least is this GORGEOUS Vilagallo vest.  This piece is extra special because it is part of a new line out of Spain. I styled this vest with a simple long sleeve white top, distressed Parker Smith denim, Isola Lora open toe booties, rosegold Tory Burch sunglasses and quatrefoil Julie Vos earrings.  This is the perfect investment piece because it has endless outfit options for any occasion!




Photos by Kate Cecil 

And those are all my fab February finds for this month! Every look seen above can be purchased at Monkees of Lexington store!  Make sure to give us a call or stop in because we want to see you step into Spring in style!

xoxo,
Carly



0 comments:

Post a Comment