Recently, I stumbled upon an article in Instyle Magazine saying how gingham is a big trend for spring. So, I have rounded up some of my favorite pieces at Monkee's that showcase this "must-have" for the warmer weather ahead.  This notorious classic and preppy pattern pairs great with the adorable feminine touches and would make for the perfect outfit for Keeneland or a night on the town!

Tula Rosa really stole my heart with this fun and flirty check dress!  From the halter neckline tied with a flirty bow to the darling pom poms lining the bottom, every little detail of this dress screams I MUST have it! For the ultimate spring look, I paired this dress with my go-to Marc Fisher wedges and rose gold Tory Burch sunnies! This dress stays perfectly in "check" with the trend without being too aggressive with the larger print! Perfect for if you aren't sure check is the print for you!






Tyler Boe is one of my favorite designers when it comes to the classic button up.  He puts a feminine twist on a normally masculine look by cutting the top into a tunic fashion and then ruching the back to add more structure.  I paired this top with Lisi Lerch tassel earrings, DL 1961 Mara frayed jeans, and Marc Fisher wedges! This tunic top is also a perfect dress down piece for a casual chic look while running errands around town!

Hurry in!! This top is completely sold out online & we have a 4 and 10 left!
Multiple sizes available in plain white 



Photos By Kate Cecil 
Downtown Lexington


Well ladies, that's a wrap on how I plan on staying "in check" with  trend this season!  All of these items are currently available, so feel free to stop by or give us a call! We would love to see how you wear these pieces! Hope everyone was soaking up the beautiful weather this weekend!

xoxo,
Carly

0 comments:

Post a Comment