Hi ladies! Welcome to the Monkees of Lexington Blog Spot! My name is Carly and I am 23 years old. I was born & raised in Louisville Kentucky, attended the University of Kentucky, and after graduation I was lucky enough to become the manager at Monkees of Lexington!

I plan to use this blog as a space to talk about all things style, fashion, Kentucky/Lexington oriented, and of course the "Monkee Business" I call my life. I aim to inspire you to find your inner fashionista and to find confidence in every outfit you choose!  The best part about this page is any look posted can be purchased through the Monkees of Lexington store! **Insert Squeal** Just call the store, purchase, and we will ship straight to you!! (‭+1 (859) 253-0427‬)  Again, **Insert Squeal**

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your support means the world to us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment