This one is for all my ladies who have a special date planned with your man this Valentine's day.  Who doesn't love an excuse to get dressed up???   Here is a little outfit inspo to make sure you're looking fine for your Valentine... This dusty pink Amanda Uprichard will help you do just that! I've paired this darling dress with my favorite fur jacket, *cheetah, of course* a pair of black Stewart Weitzman pumps, a cream Ted Baker convertable crossbody/clutch, and a pair of the Bexley rose gold Kendra Scott Earrings! This look is a ten in my book because it will also be PERFECT for Keeneland's Spring meet or Oaks and Derby Day!  I mean who doesn't love a dress that they can wear to more than one occasion and look fabulous?! Now give that date a big ole smooch because love is in the air this Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
Carly
This jacket is 60% off RIGHT NOW (Only 2 left so HURRY)









Photos by Lindsay Duvall
Taken in Paris, KY

0 comments:

Post a Comment